Thursday, September 11, 2008

Attack of the Dots!



So I've always had a few 'Strawberry Marks' here and there...I guess it comes along with the fair skin. But in the last few weeks, each morning I wake up I have a few more red marks on my chest or arms. Apparently it's caused from an increase in estrogen. A friend of mine asked if my cat scratched my chest. "Nope, they're just my dots." And they're everywhere! Wonder if they'll stick around when my estrogen calms down once the babies are born..??

Both of my recent doctor's appointments went well. (I'm officially 20 weeks and 2 days today.) It was fun to watch the babies moving on the ultrasound and actually feel them moving at the same time. Our little girl is quite the mover now - she recently kicked Rich's hand so hard that she made my bellybutton move! She must be squishing her little brother down there, as I don't feel him as often as I feel her. She also had her cute little tush right in her poor brother's face at the last ultrasound appointment. Brotherly and sisterly love, already.

Rich had his first experience at Babies'R'Us last night - and did quite well! We met after work to finish registering for a few bigger items. Thankfully I had a list of only 6 things we needed to look at, and he was happy to be in charge of the little scanner-gun. Give him a 'toy' and he can be busy for hours. :) I've had lots of practice already. Ha! We then went to dinner at PF Changs, which by the way has been my only real craving so far this pregnancy. We shared a giant bowl of soup and the chicken lo mein...and for the first time in 12 years, we managed to finish an entire meal. Well, there were four of us eating, after all!

No comments: