Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Bring on Fall!


Our Pumpkin!


Carrying on Grandpa's tradition


Rich picking up more stones...they're everywhere!


Rich with Nala and Raja...the nightly ritual


21 weeks, and very vein-y!

For the first time in many years, I am actually ready for summer to end. (Although when does summer officially 'end' in San Diego?) I guess it just means that I'm that much closer to my due date, and holding my precious babies in my arms. One day at a time...

Most of our pumpkins are orange, and the engraved names turned out perfectly. Now we need to drop them off for the kids. Not many people in San Diego have heard of 'personalizing' a pumpkin! I've discovered a new favorite...hot apple cider. I can't wait to take a trip up to the little mountain town, Julian, where it feels more like fall. Like a good ol' Wisconsin Fall, with changing leaves and crisp air, complete with festivities in the apple orchards and pumpkin patches...and of course, the famous apple pie.

We can now physically watch both babies' movements just under my skin. Our baby boy has officially found my right rib-cage...He apparently likes to stretch and poke his little foot out where we can see it right under my ribs! And that's just the beginning...there are 8 growing limbs moving around in there!!!!

No comments: